I will be leaving on the 15th of July and will be returning on the 20th of September. So, basically it's about 2 months. I'll be flying to join the ship in Sihanoukville, Cambodia. From there, we'll sail to Bangkok, Thailand and then to Kota Kinabalu. As far as I know, there are no other Malaysians on the STEP.

I've place-marked the places and drawn out the route in red.
Can't wait!!!
that gives you a week to plan for my birthday :)
ReplyDeletefeeling excited too.. for you!!
xx
hey,my name is not in your bloglist.add me :)
ReplyDeleteYa sure, rach! I'll send you the cake and candles and balloons to Singapore, k? You can set it up yourself right??!!! Have fun on my behalf there!
ReplyDeleteHaha.
Hey miss! Sorry...
ReplyDeleteI was gonna ask who you are but I figured out!! Next time you check my blog it'll be on. =)
if I'm not in singapore LA :P well, at least I have a sponsor for cake, candles and balloons :)
ReplyDeleteHappy for you!haha..oh!so proud I'm the first on the blog list!(well my name starts with C anyway.. ;p) since your going to 3 diff places!I expect to see 3 diff souvenirs!!! lol! XD
ReplyDeleteyes carmen ur first because its sorted alphabetically...sorry to burst ur bubble! i would get 3 souvenirs for u but assuming i don't ever see u again, i'll jus keep them for myself...haha
ReplyDeleteeh...you mean, your not gonna even meet up for gatherings or reunions? *gasps* Shonna Suzanne Abraham!HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN!!!???
ReplyDeleteI'm so broken hearted... *sob sob*
p/s:do not assume because it makes ..... (will tell you later..) lol!