Well, it actually wasn't as bad as it sounds (OK fine...so I exaggerated a lil bit).
Part of the requirements to join the ship is you have to be vaccinated against certain diseases. What I'm about to reveal is the complete list of vaccinations that I had to take. Brace yourself......
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Typhoid
- Polio
- Diphteria
- Tetanus
To be honest, it wasn't bad at all. I didn't actually have to take 6 jabs, just 4 because some of them were combined into one shot. And those weren't the thoughts going through my head at all...more like "Oh gees! I can't wait! =)".... 'cos call me weird but I like jabs. =)
My dad claims he had to bear more pain than me...in terms of paying for the vaccinations which cost a bomb!
With all these chemicals flowing through my veins, I can't help feeling like a walking test tube!!
hey walking test tube, congrats of finally getting something other than an email account :P
ReplyDeleteMake good use of this to keep me informed of your whereabouts and adventures on board ya! I have high expectations hehehe!
Next: get facebook!
After all that talk, Sha and I still havent created an account for you.
love love
ME! xx
Congrats!God is great and this will be an experience of a life time for you! So have fun! Take more pictures too!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh and.. welcome to the blog sphere!the only thing ur left to get is facebook(as rach said..)..Will miss ya. When you leaving and when you coming back????
oh and get a cbox too!!! :)
ReplyDeletehey here!
ReplyDeletefacebook can be quite a waste of time in other things, but it's great to keep in touch. : )
congrats on getting a place! Sounds like it's gonna be an adventure!
: )
Hey rach...
ReplyDeleteLet me go one step at a time. Facebook isn't even an option!
Carmen, I have no clue what a cbox is...
ReplyDeleteHey regina,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you agree with me on Facebook being a waste of time! Haha.
Yes it's definitely gonna be an adventure and I can't wait..!! =)
THIS IS SHA BTW.using someone else's acc
ReplyDeletehaha, for a sec there I was freaked out!!!
ReplyDeletethx stalker!